Professional Reader Snow's book hollow: the innocent's eerie story

Wednesday 18 April 2012

the innocent's eerie story






Okay so it starts with a gripping chapter and it lures you in.

Then it gets freaky.

I enjoyed the book. It was the first one I have read of para spirits so I don't know if it was a good book if you are looking  into the aspect of para spirit facts.

I would like to say it was original but I have a feeling the author was writing of myths and legends.

The themes of all the different religions started to annoy me in the middle and the which-God-is-real theme. So that's why I only give this book  3 stars out of 5.

If you enjoy tales off the after life , religions that are mixed up, tense novels and confusing endings you can give this book a try.


No comments :

Post a Comment