Professional Reader Snow's book hollow: Animal farm = finished

Saturday 21 April 2012

Animal farm = finished












Animal farm

I have finished animal farm.


First off i give this book 2 stars out of 5. " It was okay".

I did not find the book boring and I will recommend it to anybody who loves a good fable with hidden truths but the book annoyed me immensely.(Reason for 2 stars and not 3)

It was good written because I could feel the suffering of all the animals.
The panic when they took Boxer away.
All the commandments slowly changing
but it's just so sad how anybody could be so blind!

I understand the reason we have to read this book is to ready our selves for the near future to have a bull...dust detector and be able to see when a politician is pulling a squealer and when a politician is a caring snowball.

BUT i still don't see any reason why we have to do it 2 years! They can give us another political piece if they are so keen for us to learn about politics

Still I liked boxer he was very sweet and an inspiration too all the other animals.

Squealer was fascinating I wish i could lie as fast as that little pig without blinking an eye.  In our class we call him the propaganda machine.

I hated Benjamin in the end because even though they slaughtered his best friend his comrade. When Squealer told all the animals he was taken to the hospital Benjamin just kept quite!!!


So in a nutshell
2 stars

Recommended to fable  lovers with hidden truths and also persons who are very negative about humans behaviour .

=)

No comments :

Post a Comment