Professional Reader Snow's book hollow: A chapter of my life

Wednesday 18 April 2012

A chapter of my life

My idiotic and genius dogs

So I have a jack Russel and I have bulldog.

You have one guess. Which one is the smart one?

If you have answered :
a) the jack Russel you are correct.

If you have answered :
b)  Bulldog you have obviously never met a bulldog!!!

So its a beautiful cold brink of winters morning. I am shivering in my school clothes and i am on my way to make myself some warm cereal , when the dogs start barking.  Now here is a bit of history.

We have a back left door and a front right door the left door is where the dogs eat. The right door is where they usually sleep. Now as the kind hearted woman my mother is she suggests that they must sleep in the garage for the winter. The garage has a doggy door and is on the left side (the eating side). So now we are training our fairly old dogs to go into the doggy door. So easy as pie right?

WRONG!

To continue where was I ... Oh yes the dogs start barking and we lock the right door so we can teach them to go through the doggy door.

Our Jack Russel Buksie storms in trough the doggy door  immediately and is comfortably in his bed already asleep again and where is the bull dog? At the right side door barking like a maniac so that we can let her in.

Now my mother is on the left side calling Zoey the bulldog.  She whistles she calls she screams nothing works. 

15 minuets later Zoey is still barking at the right side to let her in.

Now it's my turn.

We have finally lured the beast to the left side! She is still barking. I call her and look through the window. I beg and I plead to her just to come in! She gives me this look and I can almost hear her say "Bitch please."

So now I am determined. I call her with all sorts of voices. I start barking . I start calling for a taxi (what can is say i was desperate) and then I start to miaow. This grabs the queens attention and she pops her head slowly through the doggy door but when she sees it's only little old me she flees away for her life.


We are going to open the right door tomorrow

=)





No comments :

Post a Comment