Professional Reader Snow's book hollow: I have returned.

Sunday 3 April 2016

I have returned.

Hi there,

I have returned.

I apologize if you have read any of my previous reviews. You might have experienced this sense of dread and horror, either by all of my spelling mistakes or by the content.

In my defence, I was in grade 10 at the time I published these reviews. I am planning on re-editing them all. I am also planning to continue my journey upon reviewing books since it is an element in my life I have been missing immensely.

So welcome back if you have been waiting for my return hazaa! I am back. Welcome if this is your first time here grab a chair sit back relax and I'll be with you as soon as I can.

This blog will undergo serious reconstruction before I post my next review.

I have read 18 books in this year so far so expect many reviews.

I bid thee farewell.


Sincerely

Snow

No comments :

Post a Comment