Professional Reader Snow's book hollow: No way to go...

Friday 4 May 2012

No way to go...

No way to go
Bernard Ashley



The first few chapters had me in goosebumps!

It is a thriller mystery and a fun read that is set in London.

A little boy Connor can climb any mountain with his eyes close. So, what happens when his sister gets the report he "fell off a building"? Why did he wear 2 different colors in his shoe laces? Could her 10 year old baby brother been involved in a gang?

I liked this book * * * (3 stars)

Some of the chapters were dull and contained paragraphs I just wanted to scan. It was nerve cutting though and had me on a mission to finish the book so I could know what the mystery was.

Themes :
Deals with alcoholism, gangs , parents that don't care, brother and sister bond , parents locked up in prison


 I also want to state that I enjoyed his book 10 day to zero much more then this one.








=)*

No comments :

Post a Comment